12.10.2012

Deck the Halls with Balls of Chocolate

So other than trying to get this blog going again...this is what I'm doing today! I started it last night and found out that two bags of Lindt's chocolates and one bag of caramel bulls-eyes is not enough for an entire candy wreath. This project is going to be more expensive than anticipated.

The good news is...wait for it...I have yet to eat a truffle! Although I did eat three bulls-eyes. (Out of context that sounds weird). I was thinking about giving it to my sister for Christmas but I found this great hakuna matata ring on Etsy that I think would be a great gift for her so recipient of choco-wreath is yet to be determined.

http://www.livingonadime.com/candy-christmas-wreath/

1 comment:

  1. I think its very admirable that you didn't eat a single truffle. It may be a Christmas miracle!

    ReplyDelete

:)