12.05.2014


Ok girls this week I have a request...

I would like all of you to think really hard about advice!

Given
Taken
Wished you had taken
Wished you never had taken!!!! lol
Wished you never gave!
And the advice worth passing on!

Being the youngest in my family I was the recipient of alot of advice...

There was the don't stick your finger in that light socket or you'll light up like a light bulb I wish I'd taken that... lol

Just because your friend jumps off the roof doesn't mean you should!  Taken.

You should get a perm! Never again!

Try it you'll like it!  Some of the time... lol

Don't make jam or jelly while wearing a tank top!  Should of taken!

Don't walk barefoot on hot sand!  I only needed to do it once!

Don't drink water after a drinking vodka the nite before you will get drunk all over again! How did my dad know that? lol Glad I listened.

Don't drink from a cup that is to hot to hold! Again only did it once well  maybe twice...

Don't leave off without telling someone you love them you may never get the chance! Taken, given, passed on!

Life is to short to eat stale doughnuts!  Grandma was right!

Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free!  Use your own judgement...

Don't do what your sister did learn by her mistakes????????  Which sister? lol

Don't smoke weed!!!  I was wrong.  (sorry guys)

If you step in dog shit your luck will change... Never took it, didn't care to find out!

Don't take any wooden nickels... Taken, given, passed on!

Don't throw anything out the car window a mouse couldn't use... Given! Lol (fine example, straws make good flag polls, gum wrappers are good insulation for mouse house walls...lol, popsicle sticks are a contribution to the structure...) John told me the expensive leather glove that I lost while trying to put on while ridding bitch was going to be put to good use as a sleeping bag for a family of mice! Still didn't feel better...lol

Always say let me to get back to you when asked to do something that sounds good at the moment!

Love the one you'er with! Good song, good advice!

Say what you mean and mean what you say!  Given, taken, worth passing on!

And finally the best advice I ever received from my Dad,  Find something you love to do and find a way to money doing it! Do what you love, and love what you do!

There was is and always will be advice given, taken, and passed on what's yours?














1 comment:

:)