12.31.2014

Happy New Year's Loves!



Every new year I remember that time we spent New Year's day on the beach on the Cape. 
Lisa was not there (except in our hearts!), but it was still a special day :)

Pensive Gazing and Happy Smiles, New Year's Day 2011

Pretty Ladies and Beach, New Year's Day 2011

And this is my other favorite New Year's Eve moment, at La and Tonio's apartment, on their first NYE as married peeps!

Nina and Chicken Leg, New Year's Eve 2012

I love you all and I wish we were all together tonight! Maybe next year? 

Love and Twinkies,
Jabbers <3

4 comments:

  1. It's so weird that we don't live on Cape Cod anymore! Good memories <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to have a picture of us on a bench at the beach from 2012 on my old phone. Wonder if it is still there. I know where the phone is...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't eat a chicken leg this year!! Oh wait. I just remembered. I did. Happy happy new year loves <3

    ReplyDelete

:)