10.28.2011

Volcano erupts on a deserted Cape Cod

Woahh I had a dream that a volcano was erupting on Cape Cod and I was in the car with La and Nina and Lisa driving away and saw it erupt in the distance. And in the dream I was like "it's sooo funny that to counter strike a volcano they were able to evacuate the entirety of cape cod in one day". And you guys were like, whatever Gaby, you're such a nerd. It was just like real life!

LOL It was so crazy!

And also really pretty when it erupted.


2 comments:

  1. I dreamed last night I lived in a world where society had significantly deteriorated, and I had to hide from a group of gun wielding teenage punks with a bunch of families in an abandoned zoo. Then, somehow, I won the chance to go on a world-wide motorcycle adventure with the teens, including riding the motorcycle through European palaces and the Australian outback. Then, as often happens when I have stress-induced dreams, I dreamt I had to go to the bathroom in a dirty restroom with no stall doors. dreams are weird!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I'm pretty sure I've had that dream too! haha

    ReplyDelete

:)