1.26.2013

Cleaning Schmeaning

Ah, the weekend. Jenna and Trevor have left to do a work day on a nearby farm and so for the first time since moving, I have the apartment to myself for an extended period of time. My goal for the day? To clean the apartment. I've already cleaned the living room and most of the kitchen and now I am procrastinating as most of my "cleaning energy" has dissipated so here I am on the Lemons Blog.

Update on the cat: Poe is still hiding behind the washer and dryer and terrorizing us at night. Yesterday I finally felt the effects of the poor sleep I've been having all week so alas, it was not the most productive day at work. Her routine seems to be: 1) visit Jenna's room, quick trip to her closet then scratch the bed, 2) visit my room, meow loudly (I wake up) 3) go to the litter box and make a mess and a lot of noise. We've tried to block her entry to behind the washer so that we can at least pet her to familiarize herself with us but she is a wonderful acrobatic cat magician who can get any where! I will attempt again tonight.

With the weather being cold, I have not felt like going back into the world after getting home from work so really haven't met any new people outside of the ones we interact with at work. Looking forward to the warmer weather and increased energy levels to explore and especially to try out the local trivia nights!

Missing you guys, of course, but doing pretty great actually. I like to hear your updates and projects and want you guys to know that I am still here for support whenever you need (although you already knew that). Make some pie and eat it thinking of me! (And no La, we got lazy yesterday and went out for Mexican. Maybe chicken pot pie this Friday?)

1 comment:

:)