1.03.2015

Yanuary zee sickond Tweenty Fifetine

The 2015 list is made and I need help coming up with number fifteen. I want your thoughts!

In no particular order, well, the order that I thought of them and wrote them down, 15 Things I Want to Accomplish in 2015:

  1. Meditate more, as in everyday, even if it is only for 30 seconds.
  2. Cut back on sugar
  3. Visit La and Antonio
  4. Go on at least one new hike per month April-November. This is eight new hikes. I'd like to do Tumbledown Mountain in Weld, Maine as one of these hikes if anyone is interested! Preferably during the summer so we can swim in the pond at the top.
  5. Go on a beach camping trip
  6. Save $10,000
  7. Spend an entire day/weekend with a good friend at least once a month
  8. Blog every other week (this entry counts)
  9. Play guitar/fiddle/piano for a 1/2 hour once a week
  10. Develop rock hard abs
  11. Go kayaking/canoeing/paddle boarding once a month April-November. Surfing would count too.
  12. Limit Facebook time to a total of 15 minutes per day
  13. Participate in a community theater performance or join a choir
  14. Plant a fruit tree in my parent's yard
  15. ?
Pond at top of Tumbledown

2 comments:

  1. You are ambitious!! Those all sound awesome! The rock hard abs made me laugh: I'm picturing super tan, oily body-builder abs. That could be a good look! I think your number 15 should be to take naps? Although I think you're already good at that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Count me in for Tumbledown Mountain! I bet that pond is cold though.

    I think that number 15 should be to do something you've never done before at least once a week. That should be easy since you just moved to a new place :)

    ReplyDelete

:)