1.04.2015

happy new yeeeear!!!

Happy New Year, dear loves!!!!


Lisa's list of intentions for the new year has inspired me to finish a list of my own, born of gratitude and hopes and loves <3 (We have a lot of crossovers, Lis! Not surprising. Let's do some of them all together:)

• yoga everyday. be truly, utterly, blissfully committed to my training and my practice

• meditation everyday, no matter how short or how long

• surfing! (at least once a week)

• trip to Colorado with friends!! yes!!

• begin to plan my next big trip with Patrick. Some ideas are Iceland, the Shetland Islands,
 or Costa Rica (it's okay if the trip doesn't happen this year, but we'll start making plans for the near    future)

• grant the patience and kindness I give to others to myself

• begin work on a children's book (I have a few ideas!)

• eat more super foods and green things

• begin volunteer work (some ideas are food banks and animal shelters)

• go hiking in the White Mountains! All the tiiime!!
(Once a month is probably a more realistic time frame)

• learn songs by heart on the ukulele and sing them with friends

• make GoPro videos! (I got a surprise one for xmas! it was on mega sale:) Take adventures to make  them! We made our first one last night when we went wandering in the snow storm by the water and  found our neighbor's lost little pug shivering in the snow! Our next one will be when we go out  surfing today.

• write creative stories inspired by people I know

• do a new drawing every two weeks

• cultivate and nurture my etsy site. post something new at least once a month

• host potlucks! once a month

• do at least one random act of kindness a week (this could be sending someone a letter, paying the    toll for the person behind me, baking someone surprise cookies, etc.)

• and, though I'm not really in control of this, become an auntie!! Provide loving support for Angie and Tim throughout their experience and hug the heck out of that little bean when it gets here.











xoxoxoxo.
love to you all.





7 comments:

  1. So excited fro GoPro videos! They are going to be awesome! Poor little pug. You were the best saviors he/she could ever have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very looking forward to your GoPro videos! Antonio will be jelly. Also very looking forward to your children's book! Are you going to dedicate to baby Sweet Potato?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It'll be a story about a sweet potato with serious GoPro skillz that goes on mega adventures and eats turnips

      Delete
    2. If a sweet potato eats turnips is it kind of like cannibalism tho? Both are root veggies...

      Delete
    3. I dunno, it just sounded right.

      Delete
    4. Just reading this now. A sweet potato is a tuber and not in the same family/quite unlike other vegetable botanically speaking so maybe not so cannibalistic.

      Delete
    5. lol ok good now I feel validated

      Delete

:)