1.05.2015

Your Reflective Posts Made Me Feel Reflective


New Yeeeeear!

In 2014 I'm proud of:
-Going back to school!
-Starting a yoga program at Sturgis and landing a salaried yoga teacher job!
-Saving up enough money and moving somewhere totally new!

My favorite memories of 2014:

-Teaching my kiddos at Sturgis




















-Visiting Lisa in Virginia
















-Nina and Pat's road-trip visit to the Cape

















-Gaby's bachelorette and bridal shower and Gaby and Jake's wedding <3




















 -Enjoying our last beautiful summer days on Cape Cod, and then packing our whole life into our car and moving to Colorado































I kinda gave up on personal New Years' goals, but I do have one goal this year: submit my grad school application in the fall! It's actually a lot of mini goals within one big goal. I only have four prerequisite classes left, and I'm 95% sure that I'm going for Occupational Therapy. There's only one school here in CO that offers it, so I'm putting all my eggs in one basket, but I'm doing it! Ahh!

I'm so thankful for all of you beautiful people in my life, and I miss you all the time!

4 comments:

  1. SEE YOU IN JUNE <3 <3 <3 <3

    You have a lot of 2014 accomplishments to be proud of. You're gonna kill it in 2015. We're ALL gonna kill it in 2015 :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so rad! go, La. You rocked 2014. you guys are so rad! rad-ness! yeah! here's to 2015!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a lot easier to know where your eggs are when they are in one basket!

    ReplyDelete

:)