11.03.2014

Blog Challenge

To my loves, sisters, besties, etc.

I would like to make a proposal for the month of November and if it carries on beyond - great!

If everyone is game, I'd like each of us to take one day a week, e.g. Lisa is Monday, Nina = Wednesday, you get the point, to make a blog post. It could be here, it could be on a different blog (with a posting here so we are all sure to see it). Sam, Tony, Theresa, whoever else is linked to this, feel free to hop on in too!

The posts can be simple: a picture of puff, a recipe we made and really enjoyed (or hated), an exploration of a new/old yoga pose...anything! We could have a prompt as in our creative writing class freshman year (maybe do this for the week of Thanksgiving)?

It will be a great excuse to get some creative juices flowing and MORE IMPORTANTLY, I miss you guys, and the more I see, read, hear from y'all, the happier I am!!!

So, thoughts? And in the meantime, I will take Mondays, starting tonight (this post, obviously, doesn't count).


6 comments:

:)