11.18.2014

Yoga and Tunes

I've been missing creating yoga sequences and playlists for my kiddos, so Antonio and I made one for you! I know you guys are already yoga pros, but you can try this in case you want to switch up your routine! We even wore matching leggings and funky socks for you.

Here's the playlist: http://grooveshark.com/playlist/Nov+2014/102473446 Just FYI: science says that the last song in this is the most relaxing song in the world. I don't know if it's true but it did put my students in a trance whenever I used it, haha!

And here's the moves!






                                                                                           







I look like I've got xmas lights coming out of my butt in the third one! 



Check Antonio's pinup moves!


fin.

4 comments:

  1. this makes me really happy. I like your book piles and antonio's socks.

    I would like explicit instructions for doing the "Puff".

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet!!!!! Puff is such a wise yogi :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is a wise yogi. The Puff pose is very advanced, though the directions are simple: sit, be fluffy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok now continue posting so that I will get inspired everyweek! And you can be happy knowing that you got me to do it!

    ReplyDelete

:)