11.21.2014

Continued...

People often ask couples how you knew he or she was the one?  There was something about John when I first dated him that felt comfortable like the way a river flows on a calm summer day, the water is so clear you can see right to the bottom of its soul... That's the way I felt when I was with him, I used to tell him he had dreamy eyes! Now I tell him to watch where hes going... LOL  I used to whisper to him from across a room and with his back turned to me he could hear me and turn with a grin, Now I ask him if he put in his hearing aides...:}  In the building of a couple there is allot of tearing down and rebuilding some of the structure may need holding up from time to time and at other times its the only place you want to be...  The months went by and Autumn was upon us John and I would take long walks in the crunchy blowing leaves talking and listening...  I remember early on in our relationship I saw an old couple  (in their 80's) frequently walking together on main street they were always holding hands I never forget that moment when I thought to myself that's what I want for John and I! He would hold her hand and when they got in their car opened her door... I never told John that but an angel must of heard me!  We were engaged in October and married in May.
So dears settle in this weekend with some popcorn and a blanket and a good movie, my pick
 When Harry met Sally!

1 comment:

:)